Differential Thermostat of Two or Three Sensor Solar Systems
02 General characteristics
- Differential unit in DINRAIL 6 type fuse box enclosures enclosed in an IP 40 wall-mounted box for protection against interference from power streams, dusts, moisture.
- 2 x 8-line LCD on a green background with constant status display of basic functions (Configuration selected, Auxiliary Source Status, Sensor Temperatures and Relay Status).
- Supports and controls 4 different systems (configurations) of solar installations.
- Temperature control of 2 or 3 sensors depending on configuration.
- Control up to 2 manifold circulators (SYSTEM 4).
- Check auxiliary source for DHW production (SYSTEM 2 & 3).
- Sensor fault detection system.
- Collector protection system from overheating and cold.
- Water tank protection system.
- Hydraulic piping protection system from collector overheating.
- Pump type selection (conventional or electronic PWM).
- Additional working scenario for PWM powered circulators.
- Fully customize the factory settings from a handy and understandable menu.
- Power supply 230 VAC.
Indicative charts of 4 supported configurations.